On to 2012

The signs of Christmas Day are fading..and now it's on to New Years.  I'm very ready for a new year to begin.  Since I last blogged I've visited relatives in Nevada plus Christmas in Washington State.  Pictures to come.  I have experienced some Dell issues but nothing overly serious...

I look back over the photography collection I've amassed since April and I must admit things are progressing to my liking.  I've worked with photo editing and my Nikon and like the results.  Perhaps my friend in Hawaii was right that many artists are solitary people who need space to create and learn.  She said artists most times are around people when needed the rest of their time and lives are theirs to create without interruption.  I think she's on to something there....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Favorites for 2014

My Best 10 Pictures for 2011